Ok so here is the lay of the land, I was born and raised in New York but for the last 12 years I have lived in the South. First, Atlanta, Georgia for 5 years and now currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Yes, that’s right Music City USA. The first thing most people think about when they hear Nashville is Country Music. To which I respond with, well it’s not my first choice in music. But as a brand consultant there is a lot that I can learn from Country Music. Country Music is not afraid to reinvent themselves and evolve, something that all corporations can learn from. Simply put Country Music knows how to give back to it’s audience and that’s just smart business. Read More…
I help companies understand the power that a brand can yield by helping brands build and optimize their digital presence through content creation and engagement. I teach them how to leverage that power by building brand loyalist and brand advocates. A strong brand is the key to long-term success, treat your customers right and they will support you. Let me help you build a better brand.
Follow Brand Education Services on LinkedIn
- Trends and Popular Topics from the National Restaurant Association Food Show | Brand Education
- The Greatest Example of How a Restaurant Should Not React on Social Media | Brand Education
- Why You Need Flexibility In Your Marketing Plan | Brand Education
- Why Creating Restaurant Content Matters for SEO | Brand Education
- How A Modern American Steakhouse Lost Its Way | Brand Education for Restaurants
- 5 Crowdsourcing Ideas for Restaurants | Brand Education
- What Do Your Twitter Followers Say About You?
- 35 Mobile Apps To Drive Traffic To Your Restaurant | Brand Education
- 3 Free Steps To Help Travelers Discover Restaurants | Brand Education
- Social Media Is For Restaurants Of All Sizes | Brand Education [Infographic]