The sale, which is currently only active on the PlayStation Store in Europe and Australia, is selling indie titles at up to 90% off.
Although no official end date has been confirmed yet for the sale, it appears to be running for two weeks, with most discounts ending on March 23.
Players who subscribe to PlayStation Plus will receive further discounts on certain titles.
Highlights in the sale include:
- Jurassic World Evolution: Jurassic Park Edition – £10.59 (was £52.99)
- Overcooked 2 – £4.99 (was £19.99)
- The Medium – £29.24 (was £44.99)
- Streets of Rage 4 – £11.99 (was £19.99)
- Deponia series – £0.99 each (was £9.99 each)
- Oddworld: New n Tasty Complete Edition – £4.24 (was £16.99)
- We Happy Few: Digital Deluxe Edition – £6.49 (was £64.99)
- Friday the 13th: The Game – £2.89 (was £11.59)
Sony confirmed it will stream a new State of Play presentation later today.
“Note: We won’t have any updates on PlayStation VR2 titles or hardware in this broadcast,” Sony said.
“The show is clocking in around 20 minutes, give or take, with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we’ll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.”
The platform holder is also said to be planning a major overhaul of its subscription offerings. PlayStation‘s upcoming Xbox Game Pass competitor ‘Project Spartacus’ is reportedly “pretty close to actually launching”.