April’s ‘free’ games with Amazon Prime Gaming have been confirmed
Including Oblivion, Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville and Monkey Island 2
Amazon has revealed the next wave of ‘free’ titles being made available to Prime Gaming members.
Prime Gaming, which is included with an Amazon Prime membership, offers subscribers new PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content every month.
April 2022’s free games will be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, Nanotale – Typing Chronicles, Guild of Ascension, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, Galaxy of Pen and Paper, and House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets.
Available on Prime Gaming in March
The eight titles will be available to Prime Gaming members from April 1.
Amazon Prime Gaming will also be offering in-game content drops next month for titles including Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Splitgate and Two Point Hospital.
March’s free titles with Amazon Prime Gaming include Madden NFL 22, Surviving Mars, Crypto Against All Odds, Look Inside, Pesterquest, SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech and The Stillness of the Wind.
Amazon’s US arm will be selling PS5 Digital Edition consoles on Wednesday morning from 8am PT / 11am ET. Once they’ve available, you’ll be able to attempt to purchase a PS5 Digital Edition console here.
Amazon Prime Gaming – April 2022
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition Deluxe – Unravel the quests of one of the best RPGs of all time like never before by stepping into the richly detailed world full of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics.
- Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – Prepare to kick some grass in a crazy, coniferous conflict between the brain-less and botanicals that will take players on a journey to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again.
- Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge – Wannabe pirate Guybrush Threepwood, and the now zombie pirate LeChuck, return in this LucasArts’ fan-favorite adventure game.
- Nanotale – Typing Chronicles – In the spiritual successor to the acclaimed Epistory, players can become a young activist venturing out into a dying world, cataloging its mysteries and its wonders to unearth the truth of what is wrong with the heart of magic.
- Guild of Ascension – Craft weapons, befriend critters, encounter bizarre creatures and experience much more in this tactical-action-RPG with rogue-lite elements, mixing turn-based combat with real-time action combo systems.
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion – Play as an adorable yet trouble-making turnip who avoids paying taxes by solving plantastic puzzles, harvesting crops and battling massive beasts all in a journey to tear down a corrupt vegetable government.
- Galaxy of Pen and Paper – Create your very own game master and RPG party in the year of 1999! As characters roleplay, they will explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks.
- House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets – Guide Kate Reed through four mind-bending mysteries that take her to worlds she’s never imagined on her quest to help the dead.